Terms and Conditions
Integrity is a service made available by Brickchain Limited (“company”, “us”, “we” or “our”). The service consists of a mobile application (“application” or “app”) which allows users to access goods and services via realms set up by third parties. Realms are set up by third parties using the app and our website.
Welcome to “Integrity” which is provided to you by Brickchain Limited (”Company, “us”, “we” or “our”). Our registered office is at 100 Brompton Road 3rd Floor, London, England, SW3 1ER and our registered number is 10168499.
In addition to these Terms, your use of the Site may also be subject to the following terms and conditions and policies: Privacy Notice
If you would like to use our Site to set up a Realm, you will also need to accept the Terms of service
If you would like to use our Application and access goods and services provided in Realms, you will need to download the Application.
Acceptance of our Terms
In order for the Company to provide the Site to you, you must agree to be bound by these Terms. These Terms govern the provision and use of the Site and will form a legally binding contract between the Company and you so please do take the time to read these Terms and make sure you understand them.
By using the Site, you agree to accept and be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to accept these Terms you must not use the Site.
We recommend you review these Terms each time you use the Site and print a copy of them for your future reference.
The Company has right to amend these Terms
The Company reserves the right to change, modify, add to, or delete portions of these Terms at any time including to reflect changes affecting the Site, our technology, our licensing arrangements, our payment methods, relevant laws and/or regulatory requirements.
If the Company does change the Terms, it will post the changes on this page and will indicate the effective date at the top. The Company may also communicate changes to you by email. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to (or cannot comply with) the Terms as amended, please do not use the Site.
Using the Site
Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis and the Company reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Site without notice. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary to access the Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons accessing the Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms.
Availability of the Service
You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee that the Site will:
- a. stay the same (as we might change the Site or remove it altogether);
- b. be compatible with all or any hardware or software which you may use;
- c. be available all the time or at any specific time;
- d. be accurate and up-to-date; or
- e. be error-free or free of viruses, electronic bugs, trojan horses or other harmful components and you must take your own precautions accordingly.
You also acknowledge that:
- a. we cannot guarantee the performance or security of our Site; and
- b. we will not be responsible for any damage or loss you may suffer directly or indirectly as a result of any virus attack that can be traced to our Site to the fullest extent permissible by law.
You must not:
- a. interfere with, or disrupt, the Site or any servers or networks connected to the Site, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, malware, spyware or any other code of a destructive, malicious or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any page of the Site is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device;
- b. access the Site via a means not authorised in writing in advance by the Company, including but not limited to, automated devices, scripts, bots, spiders, crawlers or scrapers (except for standard search engine technologies);
- c. attempt to restrict another user of the Site from using or enjoying the Site and you must not encourage or facilitate the breach of these Terms by others;
- d. use the Site for any illegal or unauthorised purpose; or
- e. change, modify, adapt or alter the Site or change, modify or alter another website so as to inaccurately imply an association with the Site or with the Company.
Content available through the Site
Access – Your access to any information, data, images, photographs, videos and other content displayed on the Site (“Content”) is permitted in accordance with, and subject to your compliance with, these Terms.
Restriction on use - You must not:
- a. use, or cause others to use, any automated system or software to extract content from the Site except in cases where you or any applicable third party has entered into a written agreement with us that expressly permits such activity; and
- b. use the Content for any illegal or unauthorised purpose.
Intellectual Property in our Site and the Content
The design of the Site and all software contained within the Site and the Content are protected by copyright, trade marks, patents and other intellectual property rights and laws. Neither the design of the Site nor the Content may be copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the Company.
Linking to our Site
The Company permits you to link to the home page of the Site provided you comply with the following:
- a. you only do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not take advantage of or damage the Company’s reputation;
- b. you do not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement by the Company unless it has otherwise permitted; and
- c. you do not link to any other page of the Site other than the home page.
The Company reserves the right to withdraw its permission to link in section 9.1 at any time without notice.
If you breach these Terms
If you are in breach of, or we suspect you are in breach of, these Terms then the Company may take any/all of the following actions:
- a. issue a warning to you;
- b. effect an immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal, restriction or suspension of your access to your account and/or the Site. However you will remain responsible for activity and transactions on your account;
- c. take legal action against you; and/or
- d. disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
The responses described above at section 10.1 are not limited and we may take any other actions we reasonably deem appropriate.
The Company has the right to terminate your access to any part of or all of the Site at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms. The Company may also at any time, in its sole discretion, discontinue the Site or any part thereof without prior notice and you agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site.
Warranties disclaimer and limitation on liability
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY AS IT SETS OUT IMPORTANT INFORMATION CONCERNING OUR LIABILITY TO YOU AND YOUR LIABILITY TO THE COMPANY:
- The Company warrants that it will provide the Site with reasonable skill and care and substantially as described in these Terms.
- Other than the express warranty in this clause, the Site is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without further warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- The Company makes no warranty that the Site will meet your requirements, that Content will be accurate or reliable, that the functionality of the Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- The Company will not be liable under these Terms for any loss or damage caused by Company or any of its employees or agents in circumstances where:
a. there has been no breach of a legal duty of care which is owed by Company or any of its employees or agents; and/or
b. the loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any breach of these Terms.
Our liability to you
<li>You agree you will have no claim against us, in respect of any decision to remove the Site or any decision to suspend or terminate your access to the Site.</li> <li>In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by the Company, the use by you of the Site is entirely at your risk.</li> <li>Nothing in these Terms shall affect your statutory rights if you are a consumer.</li> </ul>
Your liability to us
- You will be responsible for all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses suffered or incurred by the Company as a result of your breach of these Terms or default in the discharge of your obligations.
- Nothing in this section 12 shall have the effect of excluding or limiting the Company’s liability or your liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by the Company’s/your negligence (as applicable).
Links to third party websites
The Site may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement by the Company of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the content or availability of any such websites. We recommend you review those websites’ terms and conditions and privacy policies to ensure you are happy to use them.
Transfer of rights and obligations
- You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of any rights or obligations arising under or in connection with these Terms, without the Company’s prior written consent.
- You agree that the Company may transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of any rights or obligations arising under or in connection with these Terms. If such case arises the Company shall endeavour to notify you.
- You also agree that the Company may use third parties and sub-contract its obligations provided that it remains responsible to you for the performance of these Terms.
If any of these Terms should be found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such term shall be removed and the remaining terms shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding on and enforceable by both parties.
Third party rights
A person who is not a party to these Terms has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of these Terms but this section does not affect a right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
These Terms and the use of the Application and the Services generally and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such contracts or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
All notices given by you to us must be given to Brickchain Limited at 100 Brompton Road 3rd Floor, London, England, SW3 1ER or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the Company is required to give notice to you it will do so.
Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted to the App, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to, and received by, the e-mail address provided by the addressee.
Questions or complaints
If you have any queries at all regarding the App, the Services or any of the Terms, please contact us by:
- a. sending an e-mail to email@example.com;
- b. calling us on +44 20 7536 1720; or
- c. writing to us at Brickchain Limited at 100 Brompton Road 3rd Floor, Londphoneon, England, SW3 1ER, marking your letter for the attention of Nicolas Granatino.